Jacobsen AR-250 FineCut Rotary Mower
The AR250 is designed for regular mowing maintenance of golf course driving ranges, semi-roughs and deep rough.
The 5-unit AR250 with a 2.5 metre (98”) cut is fitted with five rotary decks and is ideal for those areas of ‘rough’ running alongside golf course fairways.
The side discharge twin blade decks produces fine clippings which lets you bring longer grass under control.
A powerful 38hp turbo-charged diesel engine linked to a rugged hydrostatic drive system ensures a high work rate all year round.
The AR250 has all the features for maximum performance:
- 5 fully floating cutter decks follow ground contours
- Wide range of cutting height settings without tools
- Foot pedal hydrostatic servo control
- No tools required to change cutting height
- Folds to 2.1 metre (84´) for transport
- Transport speed of 14km/hr (9mph)
- Parallel series 4-wheel drive system
- Hydrostatic power steering with tilt wheel
- Deluxe, fully adjustable high-back suspension seat
- Foot operated parking brake
This machine, sold in 2008, has only worked for 2,520 hours and has been serviced regularly.
It is in good operating condition and is well presented.
Please contact our sales department for further information or to arrange a demonstration on 02890811276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org